Welcome Back to the Fitness Center & Group Exercise!
- Wellness/Chronic Disease: In communities across the nation, the Y is a leading voice on health and well-being. Over the past decade, the Y has driven innovation in prevention and control of chronic disease to save lives and reduce health care spending. Ys are offering individuals the tools needed to achieve greater health and well-being and positioning our health system to save billions in spending. Sign Up Here
- Schedules: With over 70 classes, you are sure to find something that meets your interests and works with your busy schedule! Schedules
- Group Fitness: Whether you are a beginner who is looking to try a class for the first time, or you are a seeking a class that will challenge you in every way, we have something for you! Sign Up Here
- Class Description: See a class that sounds interesting but not sure what it entails? This glossary of classes will help you pick the right class for your fitness needs, abilities, and goals. Class Descriptions
- Personal Training: Looking for a new challenge or need some additional motivation? Achieve your fitness goals through personalized training sessions and coaching from one of our certified personal trainers. To learn more about Personal Training and meet our trainers, Click Here.
- Spinning: Experience a rush of endorphins as you pedal to the empowering beats, great vibe and general groove. Schedule
- Aquatic Exercise: Looking to challenge yourself without putting stress on your joints or do you just enjoy the water? Members can take advantage of our different water exercise classes. Try Aqua Jogging, Dragonboat Paddling or Aqua Groove. Schedule
- Functional Activity (55+): The Y has fitness classes specifically designed for older adults. Maintain health and functional ability with programs designed especially for the needs of those young at heart. Try Pilates, Yoga Essentials, Yoga, PulsePointe Barre or Tai Chi. Schedule
- Specialty Fitness: Looking to challenge yourself without putting stress on your joints or do you just enjoy the water? Members can take advantage of our different water exercise classes. Try Aqua Jogging, Dragonboat Paddling or Aqua Groove. Schedule
STAY HEALTHY AIDS
Take advantage of the health monitoring aids. Track your progress by monitoring blood pressure, body weight, body composition (% body fat), hydration and more!
For more information please contact:
(239) 394-3144 Ext 108