Whether you miss “suiting up” or are new to team sports, the Y’s sports and recreation programs provide a perfect opportunity to get active, get social and get connected with a sport you love.
Our sports and recreation programs offer fun ways to stay active, get fit, and explore new hobbies. Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just looking to explore a new hobby, we have something for you! The Y offers a variety of adult sports and programs that provide fun and healthy activities for adults of all fitness levels.
YMCA Youth Sports programs develop more than skills. They develop character. With the help of great coaches and mentors, we instill the positive values, teamwork and confidence kids need to thrive.
Learn more about our Sports Programs at the Marco Island Y:
- Girls Grades 6-8 Volleyball: Bump, set, spike… the YMCA has the program that is just right for you to improve your volleyball skills! Register Online
- Adult Sports: Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just looking to explore a new hobby, we have something for you! The Y offers a variety of adult sports and programs that provide fun and healthy activities for adults of all fitness levels. Register Online
- Little Tykes Sports: The YMCA offers kids ages 3 to 5 an introduction to the team sports experience in a fun environment. We offer the following Little Tykes sports in 4-week intervals. Try them all! Soccer, Tennis, T-Ball, Basketball, Tiny Tumblers, and Flag Football. Register Online
- Youth Sports: The YMCA offers kids an introduction to the team sports experience in a noncompetitive environment that’s focused on self-confidence, teamwork and fun. With the help of great coaches and mentors, we instill the positive values, teamwork and confidence kids need to thrive. Register Online
- Swimming Lessons: The YMCA offers adults and kids swim lessons from lessons for beginners to private lessons and on to inclusion on the swim team. Confidence in the water is a must on Marco Island. Register Online
- YMCA Swim Team: Become part of the Greater Marco Family YMCA swim team under the direction of Coach Kamal. The team is part of Swim Florida an is the perfect place for you to make friends, challenge yourself, improve swimming skills. Register Online
- Tennis: Lessons, leagues, tournaments, social events and certified, experienced professionals to help you start or sharpen your game. Register Online
- Martial Arts: Through Martial Arts the YMCA offers kids discipline, character, confidence, physical and mental strength, and most importantly self defense. Classes offered in Matayoshi Kobuda, Seibukan Karate and Sport Karate. Register Online
- Pickleball: Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. It is played with a perforated plastic baseball (similar to a whiffle ball) and wood or composite paddles. Register Online
Adult Open Gym
Time: 7 pm – 8:30 pm
Who: Adults 18+
Cost: Free to members; $15 Day Pass for non-members
Group Swim Lessons
When: Either Monday & Wednesdays, or Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: Various afternoon
Who: Children, ages 2 to 14
Where: YMCA Pool
Cost: $40 for members; $65 for non-members