Whether you miss “suiting up” or are new to team sports, the Y’s sports and recreation programs provide a perfect opportunity to get active, get social and get connected with a sport you love.
Our sports and recreation programs offer fun ways to stay active, get fit, and explore new hobbies. Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just looking to explore a new hobby, we have something for you! The Y offers a variety of adult sports and programs that provide fun and healthy activities for adults of all fitness levels.
YMCA Youth Sports programs develop more than skills. They develop character. With the help of great coaches and mentors, we instill the positive values, teamwork and confidence kids need to thrive.
Learn more about our Sports Programs at the Marco Island Y:
- Masters Swimming: The YMCA offers a U.S. Masters Swimming group practices. Whether you are training for a USMS meet, a triathlon, an Ironman or you are swimming for exercise, the Marco Island Masters Swim Club is the place for you! Stop for a practice and join the Marco Masters family. Register Online
- Preschool Dance Academy: Register Online
- Youth Sports: The YMCA offers kids an introduction to the team sports experience in a noncompetitive environment that’s focused on self-confidence, teamwork and fun. With the help of great coaches and mentors, we instill the positive values, teamwork and confidence kids need to thrive.
- Swimming Lessons: The YMCA offers adults and kids swim lessons from lessons for beginners to private lessons and on to inclusion on the swim team. Confidence in the water is a must on Marco Island. Register Online
- YMCA Swim Team: Become part of the Greater Marco Family YMCA swim team under the direction of Coach Kamal. The team is part of Swim Florida an is the perfect place for you to make friends, challenge yourself, improve swimming skills. Register Online
- Tennis: Lessons, leagues, tournaments, social events and certified, experienced professionals to help you start or sharpen your game. Register Online
- Pickleball: Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. It is played with a perforated plastic baseball (similar to a whiffle ball) and wood or composite paddles. Register Online
- Adult Sports: Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just looking to explore a new hobby, we have something for you! The Y offers a variety of adult sports and programs that provide fun and healthy activities for adults of all fitness levels.
When: Start Jan 11, Saturdays
Time: 11:00 – 12:15 pm
Cost: Members $80/ month; Non-Members $100/ month
Dates: Jan 14 – Feb 22
Ages: 7 – 11
Practices: 3:30 – 4:30 pm on Tuesday’s
Where: Marco Y Gymnasium
Cost: Members $80 Non-Members $100
Games: Held Saturday Feb 1 and Feb 22 @ 1:00 pm
**Cost includes a reversible jersey. When registering participants, Daxko will prompt you to input a shirt size and preferred jersey number.
Time: 4:30 – 5:15 pm
Who: Ages 3 – 5
Cost: Members $40; Non-Members $50
Time: 10:15 – 11:00 am
Dates: January 8th – February 12th
Who: Ages 2-5
Cost: Members $85; Non-Members $100
Time: 5 pm – 6 pm
Dates: January 9th-February 13th
Who: Ages 5-11
Cost: Members $100; Non-Members $115
For more information please contact:
Sports & Aquatics Director
(239) 394-3144 Ext 108