Whether you miss “suiting up” or are new to team sports, the Y’s sports and recreation programs provide a perfect opportunity to get active, get social and get connected with a sport you love.
Our sports and recreation programs offer fun ways to stay active, get fit, and explore new hobbies. Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just looking to explore a new hobby, we have something for you! The Y offers a variety of adult sports and programs that provide fun and healthy activities for adults of all fitness levels.
YMCA Youth Sports programs develop more than skills. They develop character. With the help of great coaches and mentors, we instill the positive values, teamwork and confidence kids need to thrive.
Learn more about our Sports Programs at the Marco Island Y:
- Adult Sports: Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just looking to explore a new hobby, we have something for you! The Y offers a variety of adult sports and programs that provide fun and healthy activities for adults of all fitness levels. Register Online
- Youth Sports: The YMCA offers kids an introduction to the team sports experience in a noncompetitive environment that’s focused on self-confidence, teamwork and fun. With the help of great coaches and mentors, we instill the positive values, teamwork and confidence kids need to thrive. Register Online
- Swimming Lessons: The YMCA offers adults and kids swim lessons from First Splash for beginners to private lessons and on to inclusion on the swim team. Confidence in the water is a must on Marco Island. Aquatics
- YMCA Swim Team: Become part of the Greater Marco Family YMCA swim team under the direction of Coach Kamal. The team is part of Swim Florida an is the perfect place for you to make friends, challenge yourself, improve swimming skills. YMCA Swim Team
- Tennis: Lessons, leagues, tournaments, social events and certified, experienced professionals to help you start or sharpen your game. Register Online
- Martial Arts: Through Martial Arts the YMCA offers kids discipline, character, confidence, physical and mental strength, and most importantly self defense. Classes offered in Matayoshi Kobuda, Seibukan Karate and Sport Karate. Register Online
- Pickleball: Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. It is played with a perforated plastic baseball (similar to a whiffle ball) and wood or composite paddles. Register Online
Men’s Open Gym
Time: 6:45 pm – 8:45 pm
Who: Men 18+
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays, Resuming in the Early Spring, stay tuned for details
Time: 3:30 pm, 4:00 pm or 4:30 pm
Who: Adults and children 2+
Where: YMCA Pool
Cost: $ 10 for 6 swim lessons