Participating in the Togetherhood program gives you a chance to activate your social responsibility by helping our neighbors receive the support they need to feel healthy, connected and secure. Plus, contributing your own time and talents for the good of others can enhance your own well-being.
Get involved as a Togetherhood Volunteer. Contact us with the projects that interest you and we will get you started.
- Mobile Food Pantry. The Family Church partners with the Greater Marco Family YMCA and provides food to those in need on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month at Marco Island Charter Middle School from 3:15- 5:00 PM. All are welcome! No ID or Income Requirements! 1401 Trinidad Ave., Marco Island, FL 34145.
- Our Daily Bread Food Pantry (Bread Runs). The Family Church partners with the Greater Marco Family YMCA and provides bread runs to needy families via the schools in East Naples. Volunteers are needed to help with early morning pick up of bread and other foods at Publix and transport to East Naples.
- Green Thumb Gardeners*. Put your green thumb to use working with children in our out-school programs learn how easy it is to grow their own nutrition.
- Transportation*. Help Y members who have mobility issues get to and from the Marco Y for events or to work out with a personal trainer.
- Handy Men’s Club*. Do you enjoy doing odd jobs around the house? Help a neighbor by doing odd jobs around their home; rake the leaves, fix a leaky faucet and so on.
*Requires background screening: fingerprinting and drug testing
How Can Togetherhood Assist You?
This is a service committee that completes projects that help to strengthen our community. All participants are volunteers.
For more information please contact: